- Dog Treats
- Cat Treats
▪ Single Ingredient: Baked Bison Shin Bone
▪ Hours of Chewing Pleasure
▪ No Added Hormones, Antibiotics or Steroids
▪ Helps Keep Teeth & Gums Clean
▪ All Natural & Grain Free Treat
▪ No Artificial Preservatives, Additives or Flavors
▪ Shipped Fresh from our Colorado Bakery
▪ Made in the U.S.A.
Our Baked Bison Bones provide an all natural outlet for a dog's desire to chew. The all natural shin bones are healthier alternatives to rawhide or synthetic chews. The Split Shin is the distal end of the shin bone, 4-6 inches in length, with baked marrow exposed where the bone is cut. Like the Whole Shin, it is a good bone for aggressive chewers. The bones have a deep golden brown color and a tantalizing taste that dogs love. There are no added colors or preservatives. They are slow roasted and hickory smoked. Our bison come from free-range herds in the United States and Canada, without added hormones, antibiotics or steroids. Proudly made in the USA.
Ingredients: Bison shin bone
Dogs should be supervised when consuming chews and bones, including this product.